Join us for an exploration of cooking without heat – just in time for the ATL summertime. Chef Eric is using techniques like smoking and curing with citrus to dream up deliciously different raw, smoked, cured & pickled plates that are sure to surprise and delight.
$60.00 nets you these inventive dishes plus a craft cocktail for an evening that’s sure to inspire you to try these cooking methods for yourself. Purchase your tickets today!
See the menu below!
– Yellowtail crudo, pickled banana peppers, black radish, pumpkin seed oil, nasturtium
– Octopus terrine, Thai bird chilies, scallions, sesame seeds, daikon radish sprouts
– Citrus cured red mountain trout, toasted rye, crispy skin, bonito, roe
– Smoked fish collars, fresh herbs, peach vinegar
– Pickled herring in wine sauce, onion, herbs, house made pretzels
– Pearson Farms Peach hand pies, buttermilk peach ice cream