Lure’s Sunday communal dinner series continues on August 19: Join us from 5:30 to 7 pm for a multi-course menu that celebrates the coastal cuisine of Spain’s Galacia and Catalonia regions.
$45 nets you this gourmet Spanish meal from Executive Chef Mike Manley plus a cocktail on Midtown’s best patio.
Check out the full menu below and get your tickets today!
- Marinated olives
- Selection of cured meats and cheeses
- Gazpacho, heirloom tomato, cucumber, pimento pepper
- Galician style chilled octopus, olive oil, garlic, espelette
- Brandada, grilled crostini
- Grilled Branzino, lemon, rosemary
- Canary Island red mojo picon
- Salsa verde
- Patatas bravas
- Churros con chocolate
There are limited tickets available for this awesome event – get yours today online or by calling Lure at 404.817.3650.