Lure’s Sunday communal dinner series continues on Sunday, May 20: Join us at 5:30 pm for a multi-course menu that celebrates the heritage and impact of the Gullah cuisine of the coastal Carolinas and Georgia’s barrier islands. $45 nets you this gourmet lowcountry meal from Executive Chef Mike Manley plus a cocktail on Midtown’s best patio.
Check out the full menu below!
- Pickled shrimp
- Corn fritters with cane syrup
- Purloo (Gullah paella)
- Sea Island red peas with ham
- Charred okra and tomatoes
- Chilled corn salad with herb vinaigrette
- Strawberries and cream, sorghum, benne seed cookie
There are limited tickets available for this awesome event – get yours today online or by calling Lure at 404.817.3650.