At Fifth Group Restaurants, we’re committed to delivering meaningful, memorable experiences to our guests through connected service and delicious food.
Today, we can only make this happen if you feel safe and confident in our spaces. We will continue to operate all our locations beyond CDC and state-mandated health and safety guidelines in order to do our part in keeping you and our city safe.
Please see below for some of the safety and sanitation measures we’re taking to help you feel confident dining with us.
Guest Accountability Expectations
- Masks are required for ALL guest and must be worn when entering the restaurant and when not seated at your table
- We’re all in this together. If you’re not feeling well or have been around someone who is not well, we politely ask that you please refrain from dining with us
- Please do not enter any Fifth Group restaurant if you are experiencing any symptoms specifically fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms
- We also request that you support our social distancing policies while in our restaurants
Enhanced Training and Employee Actions
- All employees evaluate their health daily and any employees feeling ill are staying home
- All employees have been trained on increased safety and sanitation protocols above and beyond our regular efforts including:
- All employees must wear masks at all times
- All employees are practicing increased handwashing frequency throughout their shifts
- All employees are practicing social distancing in shared spaces while at work
Guest Experience Changes
- All our restaurants are now cash-free
- We will be offering contactless payment via personal smartphones
- Our restaurants will be seated at reduced occupancy with tables 6 feet apart, exceeding state and local requirements
- We’ve removed multi-use condiments with individual portions available upon request including hot sauce, salt, salsa, etc
- Menus will be in plastic covers and disinfected between uses
- Touch-free menu and touch-free payment options via your smart phone will be available
Updated Cleanliness Procedures
- Increased sanitation practices including:
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each seating, and the restaurant will undergo a deep cleaning before each service
- Increased frequency of scheduled restroom sanitization
- Increased frequency of scheduled high contact surface sanitization
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the restaurant for use
Please rest assured we will continue to follow updates and enhanced protocols suggested by the CDC and the Department of Health to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. We will post any updates to this page.
We care so deeply for Atlanta and neighborhoods where we operate. Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to once again providing you with the opportunity to experience joy.