The Walk-In Interview Period has Ended! Training begins January 20!
You can still see openings for all Fifth Group restaurants here – fifthgroup.com/careers
About Fifth Group Restaurants
Fifth Group Restaurants believes the most important factor in the success of our businesses are the quality of its people. We focus on providing delicious, creative food and warm connected service that give our guests a reason to return. Fifth Group has a strong commitment to our people and making a positive impact on our community. We offer a working environment based on respect, opportunities for growth and the support of each employees’ personal and professional goals. If you’re looking for more, join the team that’s been making Atlanta a better place to work and eat for more than 25 years.
Fifth Group Employee Benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Ongoing food and beverage education
- Paid vacation
- 401K with employee matching
- Health insurance including supplemental insurance
- Restaurant discounts
- Career growth opportunities (Fifth Group is committed to promoting from within)
Alma Buckhead Restaurant Highlights
- With nearly 20 years of culinary experience, Executive Chef Chad Clevenger will lead the kitchen at Alma Cocina Buckhead, continuing the restaurant’s approach to seasonal Mexican fare. A beloved member of the Fifth Group family, Clevenger has served as the executive chef at Alma Cocina Downtown since its opening in 2012, where he is known for merging seasonality and modern cooking methods with the roots of Latin cuisine – not to mention a win on Food Network’s “Beat Bobby Flay” earlier this year.
- Alma Cocina Buckhead’s thoughtful beverage program will showcase ties to Spanish spirits and Fifth Group’s relationships with small and large batch distillers throughout Latin America.
- The Buckhead team has identified several local artisans and distillers from the region to source premium spirits, including pisco, mezcal and rum, and plans to serve tequila drinks like cantaritos and sangria made from Spanish wine.
- Located within Buckhead’s Terminus development, Alma Cocina Buckhead continues the tradition of its original Downtown location by channeling the energy and cuisine of Latin America. Designed by Atlanta’s ASD|SKY, the space will include familiar niches where groups large and small can gather, a large, low-ceiling bar, and ample patio seating.
Fifth Group Community Commitment Highlights
- Fifth Group has been working hard to reduce our footprint for over 25 years and counting. Our restaurants recycle the vast majority of their cardboard, plastic and aluminum waste, and composts approximately 90 percent of organic waste, diverting more than 1,500,000 pounds of organic waste from landfills and resulting in nearly 750,000 pounds of compost
- By fully transitioning to compostable straws across all locations in early 2018, Fifth Group has reduced its footprint by eliminating the 500,000 plastic straws the restaurants were previously using annually – plastic that otherwise would eventually make its way to landfills, rivers and the ocean, polluting the water and threatening wildlife.
- To minimize glass usage, Fifth Group has removed all glass bottled water from its restaurants and now offers canned, locally sourced Montane Sparkling Spring water, and 90% of all bottled beer offerings have been converted to cans. The catalyst for this change is primarily the fact that, since mid-2017, glass recycling options are almost non-existent for restaurants as well as municipalities in the Atlanta market.
- Over $95,000 raised for the Atlanta Community Food Bank this year by our employees, guests and team, making us the largest corporate sponsor for the Hunger Walk for the 10th year in a row! Over that 10 years, Fifth Group has provided over 2 million meals for families in need.
- Fifth Group was the first restaurant group in Atlanta to earn the highest 5-star rating from the Giving Kitchen, an Atlanta based non-profit dedicated to providing financial assistance to restaurant workers, based on financial need and a defined set of criteria, through a crisis grants program.
- Awarded the Distinguished Service Award by the Georgia Restaurant Association
- Named Restaurateur of the Year by Georgia Restaurant Association
- Named Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle